Watchguard Compact Timer Module (1s – 3m) – TMR2A-3M
The TMR2A-3M Compact Timer Module is a low-voltage miniature delay timer which extends the activation time of a momentary contact switch.
It is ideal for electrical locks which do not have a built-in time delay function. Its compact size makes it able to fit in a single-gang switch box, door frame cavities and other small spaces.
• Adjustable timer from 1~180 seconds via potentiometer
• NO/NC switch trigger
• Compact design for easy and versatile installation
• Relay output: Form-C (SPDT) via terminal blocks
• Built-in reset function to manually reset timing cycle
• LED power indicator
• Built-in buzzer output (100mA @ 24VDC)
• Includes double-sided foam tape